Internships and Employment
Opportunities to serve as an intern or apply for part- or full-time employment at the Alliance office in St. Paul open periodically, year-round.
- Youth Education Partnerships Coordinator- Applications due 8/25. The Youth Education Partnerships Coordinator will play a critical role in maintaining a strong relationship with the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE), support new education partnerships identified by youth, and help to identify new and innovative ways to integrate youth voice into educational systems. Position Description HERE.
- Serve with AmeriCorps and help young people increase their capacity for success. Apply now for the 2017/18 program term!
- The Minnesota Youth Council is accepting applications for 2017/18.
- Youth positions available on the Alliance’s Board of Directors! Learn more about what it means to serve on the Board HERE, and contact Joel at email@example.com.
- Are you a professional looking to join the board? Contact Joel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minnesota Alliance With Youth is a proud Employer of National Service.
Please contact the office directly to learn more: 651.528.8589.