Multi-Year Host Site Partnership Opportunity
reduced cash matCh opportunity to host AmeriCorps Promise Fellows
Minnesota Alliance With Youth has a unique opportunity to support new multi-year site partnerships this school year with a reduced cash match of $1000 (versus $8700) per AmeriCorps Promise Fellow position for this year only. Promise Fellows would be recruited by the host site and serve from Jan/Feb – June 2021.
AmeriCorps Promise Fellows supporrt 6-12th students during COVID-19 through distance learning, hybrid or in person models.
APPLY TO HOST An americorps Promise Fellow:
(Application in Word Doc format)
Distance Learning Support through strong Student Relationships
AmeriCorps Promise Fellows create student relationships through:
- Virtual office hours and one-on-one online meetings with students
- Individualized student outreach (emails and phone calls)
- Learning packet assembly and drop off/delivery
- Group sessions with students (during and after school)
- Teacher support in giving feedback in google classrooms
The Alliance is looking to share this special opportunity with schools and community based organizations that:
- support 6-12th grade students,
- are committed to hosting Promise Fellows for 2+ years (20/21 and 21/22),
- will use this reduced cash match to meet current student needs and,
- can strategically earmark funds (around 10K per Promise Fellow) for the 21/22 school year budget.
Interested in this opportunity? Please reach out to Chief Program Officer Sarah France Ullmer (612.554.6019 or email@example.com) to set up a phone call or participate in an information session to learn more about supporting AmeriCorps Promise Fellows.
*Please note that this offer is subject to change and is contingent upon a signed Host Site agreement between the Alliance and the Host Site partner.